Sunday, February 21, 2010

Msg from Mom (hunt'n peck so bare with)

Hello everyone,

Littlt by littleI'mgetting my life back even tho it's slow. This lap top of Jeff's is great. I can't get my wheelchair through the door to the office to use the computer so at least I am able to use this, with fingers of one hand. They have told me the last thing to come back are the fingers.

Willie our Pug has had some ear infection problems so besides gramps running me back and forth for therapy 3 days a week he's had to deal with Willie so he has had his hands full.
All for now.Love you all,
Mom/G'ma

3 comments:

  1. ALRIGHT! we got 'er up and going! score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot !! you go girl!! Keep us posted on your improvments and breakthrews :). If it helps with motivation....i've been trying like heck to have some consistancy with our wii fit...it's slow but sure...and kind of fun:)
    Love you, mom....Kat

    ReplyDelete