Sunday, February 7, 2010

A bit from Tok

Well I thought I would drop a message to let every one know how things are here. Weather has been warmer then normal (not complaining), Jim had a snowmachine race in January he place 3rd in his class, I broke my ankle three weeks ago and had to have surgery on it. The kids are doing great, Trinity is playing hockey this year and Demitri, well he's still a typical little boy.
We will be traveling to Anchorage to see Gma & Gpa next weekend and I hope to be able to post abit about that trip when we come back.
To Toni hey your not posting:( Untell we get Jeff going good on this you are the eyes and ears. Oh and I wanna talk to you when we are in Anchorage abou this blog see if we may be able to make it a bit simpler for people to use.
To my dad & Kathy if you guys read this please leave a comment as I couldn't see anything you wrote.

9 comments:

  1. not sure how much more simple this blog will get... is your dad trying to get on? I need his email and I'll get him access...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is trying to get on here is his email
    deck_ape@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. it's working thank you Toni. I'll start keeping everyone updated on what the Oregon Reitters are doing on this. If that's ok. The picture louisa posted of Kathy and I, I believe was taken during our 1st Carnival Cruise 4 years ago. It was out of Galviston texas. more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi again;
    Kind of setting back waiting till i can recieve more info on how to post for effectively here. Christmas was a very quiet one for us. None of the kids could make it here. And Kathy's mother didn't want to go anywhere. So it was just the 3 of us in ashland at her mothers (Peggy) house. Because of that and the fact that we needed the extra cash for our jan 17 - 25th cruise. I voluntiered to work on Christmas. They had dinner ready when we got there. Opened pressents. Had a couple drinks and ate dinner. Home about 10:00.
    more later
    Grants Pass
    Bob & Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob it's really simple... go to the main page
    http://akreitters.blogspot.com then at teh top you should be able to see an option to "new post" click there, and you are able to type up a post and publish it.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tonichelle/Untitled-1.png

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did that but don't see that option. maybe louisa or you can call me. Could it be a admin thing?
    Anyway. heading out for work. i'll be home most the mornings all this week. (i work nights).

    ReplyDelete
  7. bob - I went into the admin portion of the settings, you're right you're still not on. it says you have not accepted the invitation. check your email (both spam and inbox) and find teh email and follow the instructions, that's the only way I can get you on.

    ReplyDelete