Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Glad to see the participation!

Welcome to the latest blogging Reitter - my Uncle Bob! :) Can't wait to see what that old timer is up to these days ;)

Talked with G'Parents tonight, tried to finalize a few things for the Iditarod next month, everyone sounds really good. G'ma was watching the news and planning on doing a few exercises before bed. She sounds really good (and was glad I didn't go over to theri house while I had the flu). G'Pa sounded tired, but it was after a long day of all of his things he does so I'm not surprised.

Nothing much going on with me. Been blogging on my personal blog about the olympics. If you're interested - http://tonichelle.blogspot.com - I think I miss my journalism courses more than I realized I could! LOL

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment