Sunday, February 7, 2010

Little By Little

Sorry about not updating. Life is crazy these days - work is kicking my butt - so I am not doing much but playing simple video games so that my brain can just calm down.

Visited the G'parents today after church, G'ma was sitting in the living room watching the Superbowl. She looks REALLY good, but is still frustrated with how 'slowly' she feels she's progressing. She did a few of her exercises while I was there, but is relying on others to remind her to do them, and since it's a house of forgetful there, I have a feeling she doesn't do them often enough. But with everything going on you can't fault them for not keeping everything running smoothly.

G'ma shared with me that several of their fellow church members have come over to visit and help out around the house - mainly with cleaning. Thank you so much to their Church family at Change Point! God will bless you for your ministry to our family!

Jeff was cooking superbowl goodness when I got there, and g'pa was off delivering something to someone lol. Talked with Gpa after he got back about the Iditarod and if he was going to run the Tudor Trail Guard or how he wanted to go about that. Looks like we're going to run it in tandem this year (with Jim Steele's blessing of course - Jim is the head of that department of volunteers). Told him I'd do anything he needed. He's not sure he will actually make it down to the event, but I think it would be good for him (biggest concern is we don't know how to get gma INTO the motorhome as it's not big enough for her wheelchair and she's not strong enough to climb the steps). I'm sure we can get it worked out, though.

Anywho, like I said, G'ma is doing really well and she seems more like her self this time around. (She was constructively critisizing Carrie Underwood's singing during the preshow stuff) So it's going pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment