Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi From Tok

Well it is so nice to see my dad and G'ma on here I think this could be a very good thing.
The weather has beed really warm here, we have been up to 30 above and the is just crazy.
I got my cast off last Tuesday I am now in a walking cast however I cant walk on it till next Tuesday. I am do PT with it though so I have good day and bad days (but I can take a shower now sooo cool). Doc said my ankle needs to heel more before he looks at my knee more but I have a bad feeling I will be having surgery on that also.
Jim is doing well, but really wants to get back to work which may be soon ( YAY ). THey are doing test on Demitri for (sorry for spelling errors) Phonological processing delay, which mean he may say a word but he hears it different so reading, spelling and speech are all very hard for him. If he test positive which they think he will it will be about a two year program for him to correct the issue. Trinity is still playing hockey and keeping her grades up. I think she will continue to play till she can try a new sport (6th grade). Well I better get back to work HEHE.
Love you all.
Louisa

No comments:

Post a Comment