Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home for the Holidays

So the gist of what's going on is this:

Grandma will be in the hospital through the first part of January. She has a surgery to remove the clot scheduled for January 5, 2010.

She will get to come to the Family Dinner Christmas DAY which will be at my aunt Judy's house (she's my mom's sister, and an "adopted Reitter" of sorts for my grandparents. They even refer to her as one of their daughters lol)

I am not sure if she will be at the Reitter household for Christmas Eve?

My parents, brother and the two dogs will be travelling to Anchorage from Kenai on Tuesday. They'll be here through Christmas :)

So that's what's going on at the moment. My mouth is healing nicely. Oral Surgeon is very happy with how it all looks, and I should be able to eat what I want come Christmas dinner! score!

No comments:

Post a Comment