Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello Family & Friends!

Due to Grandma Reitter's stroke, my cousin Louisa and I have relized that a blog might be the best way for all of us to keep in touch. It's a great way to keep updates for everyone on Grandma's progress, and in my mind it will successfully replace those wonderful newsletters Grandpa used to send out every year around Christmas/New Years. Remember those fun little newspapers? We still have each edition at my parents' house. I think they are fantastic, but that might be the journalism major in me.

Please be paitent as we learn the ins and outs of this blogging thing. I have postdated a few updates on Grandma that I had written on another web medium. Hopefully the rest of the family will get on board and we'll have this thing cookin' in no time.

With my recent wisdom tooth removal, I'm the one that's got the most time on her hands - so who knows when the rest of the gang will get involved! Feel free to leave comments, I'll print them out for my grandma to read!

4 comments:

  1. I am trying to show Jeff how to use this so grandpa will get on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah whight, I can't figure this out even with Louisa on the phone coaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni,
    This is a great webmedium, if I can just figure it out and help Dad/Mom learn it. Pray and keep your fingers crossed. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff - I'll give you a crash course once up I'm and moving around. Right now it's difficult to talk, it pulls on the stitches. And I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.

    I need to know which email address you are logged into blogger with and I will add you to the authors and we can get you started that way.

    ReplyDelete