Friday, November 19, 2010

Life in Tok

Well I have not posted in ages mainly because I forgot how to sign in and make a post. Anyways in August the kids and I went to see my dad, it was a great visit and I know the kids had a wonderful time. We picked alot of black berrys and took the kids to a family fun place. The kids and us went to the Rogue River and they played in the creek by my dads house every day( even my dad got in on the fun, there are pictures on facebook). Every day we where there I watched my dad get better and better. It was nice to watch him heal and get stronger, God placed his hand on my dad that day in the store ( but i bet that 2X4 hurt) and I thank him every day for not taking my dad from me. On a sad note our long time family cat died the day before I got there however she was very old and I am sure she is kitty heaven. Kathy and my dad let us help them pick out a new cat which meant alot to me ( thank you). We are looking forward to spending more time with my dad and Kathy in the near future.
When we got back fall had set in and it was time to go hunting. This year we came up empty handed however Caribou season is still open and we hope to get a couple ( Trinity can now get her own tag sense she passed her henters ed course).
We are now getting ready for the holidays. I am going to do the black friday shopping again, this year in Fairbanks with a girl friend then off to Achorage for the Chrismas holiday. My mom is flying in so we will spend Chrismas with the grandparents and my mom will come back to Tok with us for a bit.
Trinity is playing hockey again, this year she is going to be goalie and Demitri has decided he wants to play ( talking about an expensive sport). Work is going well for however there has been some changes they are moving me out of my current posstion to become a CSR ( customer service rep) although this is not a move I would have wanted a year ago I think I am ready for this move now. My company is trying to train me in this field so in about five years when the current CSR manager retires I will move to her postion. If I stay in my old position the chances of me climbing the latter is slim so this is going to be a good move for me in the long run. At this time Jim is still work which is great usualy he is layed off by the end of October.
Well I think I have wrote a book of my life for the last few months so I should probably get going, I love every one so much and I will talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment