Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just a little update

I'm currently at teh Walt Disney World Resort getting ready to jump in the shower, though am watching First Baptist Orlando on TV as it's Sunday.

Anyway just wanted to pop in and inform the fam and anyone else who reads that I will be moving back to the Kenai Peninsula when I get home from my trip with Erin. It's a triplex and I have it leased for just under a year. It's on the Kenai River, in Soldotna just up from Centennial Park. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

I will update later, but I am up and at 'em for another day in the parks. You can read our blog updates from this trip here - http://originaldorktwins.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thats great about the move and I hope your trip is a great one.
    Where will you be working on the Kenai?
    give your family a hug for me when you see them

    ReplyDelete