Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bored

Well, I'm sitting at home for another day wishing I were working. Oh well. Won't be much longer. I have the go ahead for work starting the 26 Nov. WooHoooo. There was a possiblity that I'd be out till the end of Dec. I would realy hate that. The doctor wanted me to have a 25 lb lift limit on the left side. Work wouldn't let me back with any kind of restrictions at all. I promssed the doctor that I would keep it under 25 lb and he gave me the release for work. Summer wasn' t to bad because i could keep busy outside. But then that might have been the undoing on my 1st surgury from doing to much.
We are trying again for financing for the spring to replace the house we are in with a new manufactured home.
We are going down to Red Bluff this weekend to Kathy's sons house for a visit. Taking advantage of my time off. Once back to work that kind of oportunity will be rare. Thanks giving will be the usualy, just kathy, her mother and myself. Christmas will more likely be the same.
All for now
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment