Sunday, October 24, 2010

I saw the surgeon about 1PM and he says that he's trying for 8am surgery. I had an appointment with him anyway at 9am. so he's going to try to squeeze me in between 8 -9. depends if there's nothing else more pressing going on when he gets into the office Monday morning. I really hope it works. otherwise it will be another day wait. Having a really hard time getting rest. I have a room mate that is very vocal and between him and the hospital staff my normal day time sleep pattern isn't happening. I'll ask for a sleepy pill for tonight so I get rest before surgery in the morning. hopefully.
Kathy, her mother and a good friend that drove up from Grants Pass, Stopped in and visited for about 3 hours today. That was very nice. Our friend Steve will take my car back home so we don't have to worry about it being here for a couple weeks.

Well all for now.
bob

No comments:

Post a Comment